Does Your Old PC Struggle to Keep Up When You’re Ready to Go?
With a powerful, new computer, you can do more... in less time
Are you tired of waiting for your old PC when you’ve got things to do?
Does your old computer drop the ball when it’s time to multi-task? Is its memory too limited while its vulnerability to viruses seems unlimited? Then it’s time for a new computer—one that’s fast, affordable, and more secure. Today’s new PCs with Intel Inside® are all of that... and more. And with a variety of products to choose from, you get the freedom of functionality without ever sacrificing style.
Your lifestyle, your PC
Today, shopping for a new PC is all about finding a computer that fits your lifestyle. If you’re constantly on the go, then one of the new Ultrabook™1 models that combines the power of a laptop with the touchscreen2 experience of a tablet could be the right device to keep you connected. If you’re a busy professional who needs your office within reach 24/7, then an energy efficient, lightweight laptop can help get the job done. And if you can’t wait to get home to enjoy streamed sitcoms and online games, then a space-saving all-in-one PC could be your new stylish entertainment center.
Wherever you go, your property and private data need constant protection. Choose a new Intel-powered PC with Intel® Anti-Theft Technology4 and Intel® Identity Protection Technology5, and lock in the peace of mind that comes from knowing your computer and personal information are more safe and more secure.
The new affordable
Power. Performance. Style. Security. Buy a new computer and discover you don’t have to spend a fortune. Affordability is the new standard in all PCs with Intel Inside®. From touchscreen technology to enhanced visual graphics6, and from integrated speakers to wall mounted displays, select the device and features you want to make the most of your time and money.
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
2. Touch and convertibility may not be available on all models. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/ph/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
3. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
4. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, and firmware and software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and software vendor for more information.
5. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
6. Intel® HD Graphics is available on select models of the Intel® Core™ processor family.