Mobile Intel® 915GME Express Chipset Development Kit: Brief
The mobile Intel® 915GME Express Chipset development kit offers an excellent platform for a variety of embedded and communications infrastructure applications. It supports a DDR2 memory interface, PCI Express* and integrated graphics via the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (Intel GMA 900) in a low-power solution.
This platform enables outstanding instruction execution/watt while providing scalability with Celeron® and Pentium® mobile processors on 90nm process. This development kit features the Pentium mobile processor 760 with mobile Intel 915GME Express chipset, providing a high-performance, low-power solution for communications, industrial automation, point-of-service, and kiosk applications.
• Support for the following Intel® processors:
– Pentium mobile processor 760
– Pentium mobile processor Low Voltage 738
– Celeron mobile processor 370
– Celeron mobile processor Ultra Low Voltage 373
• Intel® 915GME Graphics Memory Controller Hub with support up to 2 GB DDR2 at 400/533 MHz
• Dual-channel memory configuration
• Intel GMA 900 with support for PCI Express graphics, VGA out, SDVO, and LVDS
• Direct Media Interface to the I/O controller hub
• Front-side bus frequency support for 400 and 533 MHz
Read the full Mobile Intel® 915GME Express Chipset Development Kit Product Brief.