The Intel® NUC family puts the world in the palm of your hand. Extremely affordable and infinitely customizable, Intel NUC lets you differentiate your products by choosing the components that are right for your customers, the way they compute, and the markets you compete in.
The Ecosystem Catalog shows you the components and peripherals required for systems ranging from set top boxes to video surveillance, from home entertainment systems to digital signage and intelligent vending. The chassis options let you deliver everything from offerings that are at home in high-visibility home entertainment centers to those required for behind the scenes in environments that require hardened equipment.
The Right Components for the Right Usage
Each Intel NUC board and chassis comes with:
- 2x PCIe* mini slots (1x half-length and 1x full/half-length)
- Support for new mSATA (SSD) card via full-length PCIe mini card
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors on back panel
- 1x USB 2.0 or 3.0 connector on front panel
- Either Intel® PRO 10/100/1000 Network Connection OR Thunderbolt™ technology connector
- Dual or single HDMI*
- Dual mini DisplayPorts* on DC53427HYE and D53427RKE
The Intel NUC chassis also includes:
- VESA mounting bracket
- Antenna for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth* pre-assembled for ease of deployment
mSATA card, wireless card, 19V DC power cord, and memory are not included with kits or boards.